- A cutting-edge all purpose saddle specially designed for the wider horse.
- Achieves unprecedented luxury and comfort for the rider.
- Maximizes comfort and performance of your horse.
- Features include uniquely positioned stirrup bar, utilization of the Easy Change Gullet System Wide, adjustable Y-Girthing and Flexibloc System.
- In Classic Black
Riders can select the optimal tree width for their horse's current shape and muscling with the EASY-CHANGE™ Gullet System, or make adjustments within their saddle panel for optimal balance and clearance with the EASY-CHANGE™ Riser System. Together these systems offer unparalleled scope of adjustment for a total fitting solution that's not only easy, but measurable, and completely reversible giving total confidence to be able to easily make changes to the saddle.
Too many riders know the frustration that comes from their saddle no longer fitting, they do everything they can to improve their horses comfort by using pads under the saddle to compensate for a poor fit, or even worse have to buy another saddle, only to have the same thing happen again months later.
Whether you are a serious competitor, or simply ride horses for the joy of it, choose a saddle with the EASY-CHANGE™ Fit Solution that puts your horse's comfort first. Enjoy the peace of mind in knowing that your saddle offers full adjustability and is able to meet the changing needs of your horse.
The EASY-CHANGE™ Fit Solution is available exclusively in high performance Bates leather saddles and easy-care Wintec Saddles.
EASY-CHANGE Gullet System
The EASY-CHANGE Gullet System is a revolution in convenience and comfort for horses and riders. It's a system developed to ensure that a saddle maintains the best fit for a horse by allowing riders to change a saddle's fit to suit a horse's changing shape.
Did you know ...
- Your horse will change shape as its maturity, type of work and level of fitness changes.
- A gullet that is too narrow may pinch and restrict the horse's shoulder movement.
- A gullet that is too wide may cause the saddle to sit on the horse's wither leading to damage of the spine.
- To avoid damaging your horse's back, you should check the fit of your saddle regularly.
You can easily determine the correct gullet width for your horse with an EASY-CHANGE® Gullet Gauge.
There are four gullet sizes available in the EASY-CHANGE Gullet System Wide. LIGHT LILAC for 1XW, LILAC for 2XW, VIOLET for 3XW and PURPLE for 4XW. They may be purchased individually or as a complete set.
WHAT IS CAIR?
Finally a panel system that understands the mechanics of the equine back and the impact saddles have on horse and rider performance. The revolutionary CAIR® Cushion System replaces the traditional fillings in your saddle panel with air. There are two independently sealed Air Cushions within each Saddle Panel. The concept of air, as the ultimate in cushioning for the horse is simple.
Air being a fluid medium will constantly adapt to the horse's working muscles. This means that your weight will be distributed evenly across the entire length of the cushion, virtually eliminating pressure points. This extraordinary comfort results in freer movement, better carriage and a happier horse. For such a simple concept the dramatic difference the CAIR® Cushion System makes to a horse's comfort and performance is profound.
The CAIR® Cushion System is patented worldwide and exclusive to Bates leather saddles and easy-care Wintec Saddles.