|Roeckl Chester Gloves|
Competitive riders win with these widely loved riding gloves
made of ROECK-GRIP. This fact as well as its excellent wearing
properties make these gloves unique among all riding gloves.
Determine your glove size:
To find out your glove size, measure (in inches) around your hand with a tape measure across your palm. You should use your dominant hand, the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed.
1. Measure around the hand at the fullest part.
2. Measure from the tip of the middle finger to the base of the hand.
3. Use the LARGEST of these two measurements for the correct size glove.
4. If you are RIGHT handed, take measurements from your RIGHT hand.
5. If you are LEFT handed, take measurements from your LEFT hand.
6. The number of inches measured equals the size of the glove Example: A 7" measurement equals a size 7 glove. Basket