You know you're a horse lover when...
If you can relate to any of these sentiments, this book is for you! Even if you've never been near a horse, but have always admired them from afar, you'll love these stories celebrating and honoring these noble creatures. Share a copy of Chicken Soup for the Horse Lover's Soul with a horse' loving friend. You'll both be "whinnying" for more!
- You accessorize your hairstyle with pieces of hay
- You examine every piece of rope or twine for its halter potential
- You think a great vacation is spending a long weekend in front of a horse trailer by a dusty arena
- You take your children's temperature and think 102 degrees F is normal
- You spend more money on horseshoes than on your own shoes
- You always keep carrots, apples and sugar cubes in your refrigerator
- You prefer the smell of a stable to cologne
- You sleep with your boots on and counts horses to fall asleep
- Your laugh begins to sound like a horse whinny
- Instead of giving someone directions to turn "left" or "right," you tell them to "gee" or "haw"
- You still have your childhood horse statues in your bedroom
- Your favorite outfit is made of leather and includes whips and spurs
- You talk to your horse more than you talk to your spouse
- You spend more time at the feed store than the grocery store