The Jackson Penner is a favorite among all types of western riders. The comfortable padded seat provides all-day comfort, pretwisted stirrup leather and Softee seat jockeys and fenders are ready-to-ride right from the start, and the close contact skirt is not only nice to look at, but the cut-out design lets you give precise cues. Special Features:
- Close contact skirts
- Black Suede, black grainout or grainout Apache leather seat w/ silver laced cantle
- Rear cinch set with hoof pick holder
- Circle Y Softee seat jockey and fender provide "ready to ride" feel and require no break-in
- Pre-twisted fenders. Choice of DURAhide coated wood regular or wide tree.
- Horn Size: 3" Neck, 1 3/4" Cap
- Swell Width: 13"
- Skirt Size: 13 1/2" Deep x 27" Long
- Cantle Height: 4"
- Tooling: Tight Angle Basketweave
- Silver: SSP Low Dome
- Weight: 37 lbs
- Rigging: 7/8 In-skirt C