Our salt blocks are mined from ancient deposits in the Himalayan Mountains - pure and full of minerals. With the Himalayan Horse rock salt lick, you receive 200 million years of accumulated energy plus many of the natural minerals needed by your horse for a balanced intake of iron, potassium and magnesium, which are all vital for maintaining health. These licks are also weather resistant and can be safely left outside in the field. The salt lick on a rope - the rocks have a hole through the center and come with rope tie that makes it easy to hang the product in your horses stall.
- Nutritious product & a great way for your horse to relieve boredom
- Distinctive rose pink color comes from the salts' high mineral content
- Rock Hard - horses are unable to bite chunks off the block
- Won't dissolve in the rain
- Smaller licks weigh approx. 2.2 lbs. Larger ones weigh 4.4 lbs.