Leather care made easy - our number one selling leather care product!
Cleans AND conditions leather car seats, shoes, boots, purses, luggage, furniture, equestrian saddles and tack, baseball gloves and other sporting goods. No need to buy a separate cleaner AND conditioner.
- Brightens and softens leather.
- Mold and Mildew CANNOT exist in the presence of Leather Life.
- Dissolves dirt and wax.
- A protein lotion - replaces natural oils and helps maintain resilience.
- Increases resistance to cracking, scuffing, and splitting.
- Protects from moisture.
- Leaves no oily residue on the surface to transfer to your clothes.
All leather is made up of a mesh of tiny protein based animal fibers interwoven tightly together.
As a piece of leather goes through the curing, tanning, treating, dyeing and manufacturing process, it loses most of those natural emollients. Even more emollients are lost through normal exposure.
As the fibers which make up the leather become dry, they begin to lose their natural resilience and start to become brittle. As these brittle fibers begin to break, cracks and splits begin to appear in your leather. Leather life was developed for the purpose of reversing this drying process while minimizing exposure to oils which might be harmful to the leather.