The popular ROECK GRIP glove, exclusive to Roeckl, is the latest in riding fashion. This classic is not only the epitome of chic, it is also made from a lightweight, flexible material that really gets the job done. This glove fits like a second skin, giving you exactly what you need: a real feel of the reins. And although a joy to wear, the ROECK GRIP does not lose sight of the practicalities of riding: simply put them in the washing machine and they will come out almost dry and in the very best condition.
Featuring ROECK-GRIP - Very fine synthetic leather with an excellent grip, supple, breathable and elastic. Exclusively from Roeckl.
Determine your glove size:
To find out your glove size, measure (in inches) around your hand with a tape measure across your palm. You should use your dominant hand, the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed.
1. Measure around the hand at the fullest part.
2. Measure from the tip of the middle finger to the base of the hand.
3. Use the LARGEST of these two measurements for the correct size glove.
4. If you are RIGHT handed, take measurements from your RIGHT hand.
5. If you are LEFT handed, take measurements from your LEFT hand.
6. The number of inches measured equals the size of the glove Example: A 7" measurement equals a size 7 glove.