Light and airy for hot summer weather, the Laila has a thin, tan-through suntan™ mesh on the backhand to avoid unsightly tan lines and keep the hand cool. The palm is Roeckl’s exclusive MICRO-AIR, a lightweight micro-perforated textile with excellent breathability. Truly a spectacular summer glove!
Determine your glove size:
To find out your glove size, measure (in inches) around your hand with a tape measure across your palm. You should use your dominant hand, the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed.
1. Measure around the hand at the fullest part.
2. Measure from the tip of the middle finger to the base of the hand.
3. Use the LARGEST of these two measurements for the correct size glove.
4. If you are RIGHT handed, take measurements from your RIGHT hand.
5. If you are LEFT handed, take measurements from your LEFT hand.
6. The number of inches measured equals the size of the glove Example: A 7" measurement equals a size 7 glove.