English and Western Saddle Fitting
We are more than happy to have our knowledgeable saddle fitting experts assist you in determining the best English or Western saddle for you and your horse, with saddle fitting fees starting at $100. If you purchase a saddle from us after the fit, we will reimburse you a percentage of the fee. Or bring your horse to one of our stores. There is no charge for this. Please call ahead so we can make sure a fitter is available.
Justin Schlicther 936.499.4385 Leather and Tack Repairs He has been working with leather for about ten years and working with saddles for over four years. In 2008, his saddle won Best Beginner at the 20th annual Boot and Saddle Makers' Round-Up held in Wichita Falls, Texas.
"My experience with Justin has been very positive. His saddle repair and leatherwork are professional and high quality. He has repaired two of my saddles and designed a set of stirrups for me. The stitching was remarkable and the repairs never needed to be fixed again. Justin is pleasant to work with, as he does his very best to meet your needs. He gets his work done in a timely manner and his prices are excellent. I recommend J&G Leather on a regular basis to friends and family." -Danielle Dove, Total Transformation HorsemanshipCustom English and Polo Boots
E. Vogel Bespoke: Vogel boots and shoes are manufactured by the finest craftsmen in the world, of the very best materials available. Their clientele and dealer system extend throughout the United States and abroad. Leading riders, The United States Equestrian Team, and most of the foreign equestrian teams, all ride in their boots.
Dehner Boots: The Dehner Company has been working non-stop to provide the finest quality riding boots, patrol boots, military boots and leather products available. Not only have they succeeded in creating a global following, but The Dehner Company continues to build every boot and shoe by hand, just as was done over a century ago.
Clipper Blade Sharpening and Repair
Sharper Solution sharpens all types of clipper blades, from small animal blades to large horse blades. They sharpen surgical grade shears and clipper blades. They offer two types of sharpening techniques for high quality scissors, which includes a professional razor-edge sharpen for more expensive shears, or simply for your favorite set! They also offer a cost effective, basic sharpen. Maintenance and repair services are also offered for all your industry equipment. 10649 Haddington Ste 130 Houston, Tx 77043 832.754.2625 (Mobile Unit) or 281.813.3366 (Shop)
Custom Tack Room Accessories Including:
- Tack Trunks: Made in California, these trunks are available in walnut, cherry, or ebony finished wood or in custom vinyl panels that match your set up over the wood boxes.
- Tack Trunk Covers: Protection and style for your trunk, available in 3 fabrics with multiple options like padded tops, zippers, and moisture barrier for additional water resistance. Covers are always a great addition to protect all your trunks and keep them looking new for years to come.
- Bridle and Saddle Racks: Saddle and bridle racks by Burlingham Sports and Horsefare.
- Stall Guards: Artists and craftsmen with years of experience and pride produce traditional vinyl products with your custom logos and colors.
- Nameplates: Engraving by Phoenix West and The Engraver. Both companies provide many styles of tags, plates, signs and even personalized dog collars to satisfy the needs of any animal enthusiast.
- Show Draperies: Add a level of recognizable brand identification to your show barn with our Equitex stall drapes and awnings. From name banners and hanging panels to saddle dust covers and blanket bags, Equitex brings you the highest quality of custom stable accessories.
Texas Horse Blankets and Peggy's Blanket and Cleaning. Your blankets and sheets can be dropped off and picked up at any of our locations. Austin 512.527.3127, Houston 800.231.6530 or Tomball 281.351.1705
Let us know if what you require is not on the list and we will be happy to "source a service" to remedy your ride!