Wintec 500 All Purpose Pony
Charlotte's Price: $539.95
Savings: $60.05 (10.01%)
- A modern, stylish pony all purpose saddle that includes top performance features.
- Anatomically designed for ponies and their young riders.
- Features a supportive, comfortable and balanced seat with an ultra narrow twist.
- Performance materials insure superior fit, comfort and stability.
- Ergonomic stirrup bar and flexibloc system.
- With flocked panels.
Riders can select the optimal tree width for their horse's current shape and muscling with the EASY-CHANGE™ Gullet System, or make adjustments within their saddle panel for optimal balance and clearance with the EASY-CHANGE™ Riser System. Together these systems offer unparalleled scope of adjustment for a total fitting solution that's not only easy, but measurable, and completely reversible giving total confidence to be able to easily make changes to the saddle.
Too many riders know the frustration that comes from their saddle no longer fitting, they do everything they can to improve their horses comfort by using pads under the saddle to compensate for a poor fit, or even worse have to buy another saddle, only to have the same thing happen again months later.
Whether you are a serious competitor, or simply ride horses for the joy of it, choose a saddle with the EASY-CHANGE™ Fit Solution that puts your horse's comfort first. Enjoy the peace of mind in knowing that your saddle offers full adjustability and is able to meet the changing needs of your horse.
The EASY-CHANGE™ Fit Solution is available exclusively in high performance Bates leather saddles and easy-care Wintec Saddles.
EASY-CHANGE Gullet System
The EASY-CHANGE Gullet System is a revolution in convenience and comfort for horses and riders. It's a system developed to ensure that a saddle maintains the best fit for a horse by allowing riders to change a saddle's fit to suit a horse's changing shape.
Did you know ...
- Your horse will change shape as its maturity, type of work and level of fitness changes.
- A gullet that is too narrow may pinch and restrict the horse's shoulder movement.
- A gullet that is too wide may cause the saddle to sit on the horse's wither leading to damage of the spine.
- To avoid damaging your horse's back, you should check the fit of your saddle regularly.
You can easily determine the correct gullet width for your horse with an EASY-CHANGE® Gullet Gauge.
There are six gullet sizes available in the standard EASY-CHANGE Gullet System. YELLOW for Narrow, GREEN for Medium Narrow, BLACK for Medium, BLUE for Medium Wide, RED for wide or WHITE for extra wide. Available for purchase as a complete set (excludes the medium size) or individually.